How did you do that? I made an entire scrapbook on shutterfly.com b/c I have no time. they created and printed the entire book. Where do you go to print this?
You can send it to any photo processing site. Shutterfly will print 12x12 pages otherwise I use scapbookpictures.com. I used photoshop 7 to create this. You can download scrapbook kits from various scrapbook sites.
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother of two. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what my future held, I never could have imagined it to be this crazy or this rewarding.
2 comments:
How did you do that? I made an entire scrapbook on shutterfly.com b/c I have no time. they created and printed the entire book.
Where do you go to print this?
You can send it to any photo processing site. Shutterfly will print 12x12 pages otherwise I use scapbookpictures.com. I used photoshop 7 to create this. You can download scrapbook kits from various scrapbook sites.
Post a Comment