Still loves his baths... He stands at the edge of the tub when it's not bath time and yells at it.
Is very into his bottles right now, not a big solid food eater lately.
Loves to crawl into bed with his sister as soon as she wakes up in the morning. He usually gets drool all over her face and her blanket.
Crawls up the stairs any chance he gets, and it seems there are a lot of chances...
Loves to drop things on the floor from his high chair or changing table. Then, he'll look down at what he's dropped and laugh.
Very into the toilet. He is able to lift the lid and get his hand in the water. Gross. Time to invest in a toilet seat lock. (Do they make such a thing?)
Still only says "Da" and has said Daddy a few times.
Will look up and put his hands in the air when you say "up". (Except for our friends Jay and Amanda, it's kind of a running joke with them.)
Can usually be found with a ball in one hand or both. (As captured in above photo)
How cute! I can't believe how quickly time flies with children in our lives! Say I don't have your email here at home...wondering where you got Emily's Wild Jersey. Ryan's is too small and he needs a new one! Hope you are all well! Say hi to Dave.
I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother of two. If you would have asked me 10 years ago what my future held, I never could have imagined it to be this crazy or this rewarding.
1 comment:
How cute! I can't believe how quickly time flies with children in our lives!
Say I don't have your email here at home...wondering where you got Emily's Wild Jersey. Ryan's is too small and he needs a new one!
Hope you are all well! Say hi to Dave.
Post a Comment