I am not off to a very good start am I? I'd love to say that I am too busy to blog, but sadly, that isn't the truth. It just seems that every time I sit down to type, somebody wants or needs something.
This past weekend we got more snow! Yeah!! Emily spent most of Saturday out with Dave sledding and skating on the pond. Dave has taken great pride in keeping the ice rink plowed on our pond. Lots of neighbors were out and Emily loved every minute of it. I was in the house with Evan most of the day, but we enjoyed watching from the window.
My Mom was down watching both kids for me yesterday while I worked. She took Emily to dance and really enjoyed her day with them. She said that Emily was such a good helper and very kind to Evan. She also got Emily to take a 3hr nap!!!! Quite amazing if you ask me. It makes me so happy when I hear others say that Emily was good, especially when my Mom says it =)
I going out with the girls Friday night, I can't wait!!
This past weekend we got more snow! Yeah!! Emily spent most of Saturday out with Dave sledding and skating on the pond. Dave has taken great pride in keeping the ice rink plowed on our pond. Lots of neighbors were out and Emily loved every minute of it. I was in the house with Evan most of the day, but we enjoyed watching from the window.
My Mom was down watching both kids for me yesterday while I worked. She took Emily to dance and really enjoyed her day with them. She said that Emily was such a good helper and very kind to Evan. She also got Emily to take a 3hr nap!!!! Quite amazing if you ask me. It makes me so happy when I hear others say that Emily was good, especially when my Mom says it =)
I going out with the girls Friday night, I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment