Monday, January 29, 2007

9 months



This little guy turned 9 months old on Saturday. I took him in for his 9 month appointment today. He is 20lbs 4oz and perfectly perfect! It is amazing that he has been on the outside as long as I carried him in my tummy! Things he is doing:


{He will not let you hold him anymore. He must be on the go at all times.}


{Finally, he wakes up in the morning and talks to himself and plays for awhile before making it absolutely clear that he wants out.}


{He still loves his sister madly! If she is in the room all eyes are on her.}


{Says "Da", and tries to say "up"}


{Loves, Loves, Loves his baths. Before I can get his clothes off he is usually leaning over the tub, trying to escape my arms.}


{Loves blankets, blankets of any kind. If he comes in contact with one, he must bury his face into it and make a grunting noise.}


{He still can't live without his Nuk.}

No comments: